What’s the largest community-driven conference in the World?
The European Collaboration Summit 2019 in the middle of Germany (Wiesbaden). 2 Weeks ago, I wasn’t aware of that or heard anything about the conference. But these Days there so much is happening in the IT community, overseeing some information is sadly a daily routine. Therefore I’m really happy that I got my conference tickets yesterday.
Why should you attend as an Office 365 Consultant?
As the name of the conference is like, the topics are focusing on collaboration with Office 365 and the Modern Workplace. With an overwhelming Speaker list, with veterans like Tony Redmond, Mr. OneDrive Hans Brender, or Karuana Gatimu herself, I can’t wait till the end of May.
When is the conference?
The conference is from May 27-29, 2019. With a full-day workshop at the 27th.
Where can I buy a ticket?
Which sessions I’m looking forward to the most?
- Whole Day Workshop Microsoft Teams Power Users Masterclass
- How To Get Your Org Using Microsoft Teams
- I moved to Office 365, now what?
- Will Teams Take Over from Email?
- Trust me, I’m not an admin! – Setting the right boundaries for Teams/Groups governance
- Microsoft Teams Architecture Deep Dive
- Is OneDrive really Enterprise ready?
- Should I create an Intranet or is Microsoft Teams just enough?
- Migrating to Teams, real cases scenarios implementations
When I am lucky the sessions are not overlapping too much.
I really looking forward to this event, and happy to meet some of the greatest experts in the community.